Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Love can be Simple

her say there are small little quirks about us that are so sweet to me.

totally random thoughts:

- i like the way we remind each other to stay focus on the final goals like asking "do u really need another pair of shoes?" which the other will take it simply and say "ya hor, no need" of cos there are exceptions especially if it is a pair that you have been eyeing for months and find it on sale AND it happens to be the most comfy and reputable shoe maker *wink wink*

- i like the way you insist we must kiss good night on the phone

- i like the way you will come to pick me up and send me home when i am out with my friends

- i like the way you will hug me and laugh good naturely whenever i tease you about something which you know you are guilty of (rem the flowers in the lift haha)

- i like the way you will reach out to hold my hand whenever and whereever

- i like short and random kisses on the cheeks....awwww so sweet hehe

- i like the way we can totally be real and ourselves and just fool around if we want cos we are so comfortable with each other

- i like the way you laugh with me and the way you make me laugh

- i like the way you love me

random klutzy conversation:

darling the airport ceiling looks different hor?how can it be when i just came to surprise you 2 weeks ago?
my dear you are in T2 not T1....


0 contradictions:

graphic counters