Monday, September 3, 2007

Pitter Patter Pitter

the man is away on biz to Bahrain and Dubai. 9 days....the first Sunday was already unbearable how should I survive the coming weekend?

Some femme friends i know are always happy when their men are away. They will call gleefully and ask for nights out or some other ways to celebrate what they call "vacation time" of freedom. I pondered over this but i realised I cannot bring myself to be happy. End of the day, i still enjoy the company of my man the most.

its raining almost daily and somehow the grayness outside makes me miss my darling more. I even have problem falling asleep...this is bad...need to tweak this mood. He will be away almost every month so if this continues I will wilt...

On a up note, we have registered for the Mini Makansutra! Will post the events pic after the race!

random klutzy conversation

Him: Where are you darling
Her: I am bringing the car for a walk
Him: *kua kua kua* you think the car is a dog?

hee hee

0 contradictions:

graphic counters