Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Best way to start a day

Quiet Moments Waking up in your arms


The best way to start a day is to wake up in his arms. i love the feeling of waking up tucked nicely next to him with my head on his chest and his arms around me. then as i struggle to peel my eyes open, the first thing i see is him smiling at me. this makes me close my eyes again promptly and snuggle up even closer as i try to cherish the last few minutes before we have to get up.

i remember him telling me that he likes the way i look in the mornings and i do so like him to be the first thing i see when i open my eyes too. i like he way he will grope around in the middle of the night should we have shifted positions just so to pull me back into his arms. natural instinct? heh heh.

i could really get use to this.

0 contradictions:

graphic counters