Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Staying Upbeat

Quiet Moments Like all couples, we have our share of arguements and fights. It never fails to amaze me though how quickly we will recover from such sagas and how at the end of the day, we still find our way back into each other's arms.


I know of couples who will have days or even weeks of cold war. Ours never last longer then a day. I just want my darling to know that I do treasure our special bond, how we always are on the same wave length and thinking of the same thing at the same time. I also appreciate how he will try to solve things and progress on. Every couple has differences and I think we are working out all the kinks and soon all will be smooth sailing *wink*

Every morning I would want to jump into the car and greet you with my cheerful Good Morning the way I always do. But the fear of refusal and rejection holds me back. NOW i have decided to be brave and thick-skin. Even if you shall frown, i shall drown you with my cheerfulness and you will have no choice but to be cheerful too! haha yeah the old dua baby will launch this mission now!

Ready, Get Set, GO!

random klutzy conversation

i have a knack for asking the wierdest questions:

Will you mop the floor when i am cooking in future?
Ya of cos....

0 contradictions:

graphic counters