Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Haven Update

chill me
the past few days have been crazy. a mad flurry of documents to sign, more number crunching, bank loan shopping and talks with the folks. We visited the Expo home and decor fair, Greatworld furn shops, Best Denki and humogous Ikea at Tampines to work out the sums for funishing and appliances.

the man finally had lunch with my fam last sunday at Jumbo Riverside Point. The lunch went fine, mum's comment was "too thin" haha. I then gently introduce the idea that we are looking at property to the folks and the past few nights mum has been badgering me with questions and concerns. I do not blame her but I am glad that she and my dad are slowly accepting the idea =)

We have as good idea how we want the Haven to look like. Clean, gray theme with some cosy touches. Although we do not need to do up much since the apartment has the basic of flooring, air-con, toilets, stove, appliances and furniture does work out to be a sizable amount. The only reno bit will be the feature wall, false ceiling and down lights, blinds, grille and pulley clothes hanger for the yard and a good lock for the main door. This again adds on the the $$$ to be spent. However as we move along things are falling into place nicely and i am feeling slightly relieved.

His folks have been real supportive too. His mum has agreed to sponsor the refrigerator hee hee. My friends have been real nice too giving ideas and contacts for better priced items and feeling the excitment for us.

I actually feel quite nervous and excited. One step at a time but we will get there SOON! now if only the 4D answer our prayers.....

0 contradictions:

graphic counters