Monday, October 15, 2007

We are going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo

Out & About
Finally .... after months of talking about it!

Started out to pick the 2 cousins of the man in heavy rain! When we got nearer to the zoo the sky cleared and we were glad! it was pretty fun to go with little MM and her not so little but extremely cheeky bro WY. MM and I would often run ahead of the boys as the man was too old at heart to feel really enthu about this *haha* as we stopped for lunch it started to rain again....=(

someone naughty spoiled my kipling gorilla but didn't want to admit it....no problem actually but i just wanted to teased them about it and see them deny it with such good skills haha. the fun part actually began with the rain when you are with 2 chipmunks. They played with the plastic rain coats, got wet and I had to chase WY around for pulling the branches on me.....MM warmed up to me pretty quickly despite the man saying that she seldoms does that, maybe she felt my "young" heart =P

Next trip? Jurong Bird Park....and darling this time its not just me who will pester you but the added power of MM shall assist.

0 contradictions:

graphic counters