Friday, June 13, 2008

hello hello

yeah a brand new blog again! I must have at least 6 blogs already and dun ask me why. it seems with every new chapter of my life I would start a new blog! Anyway i am loving this blog template.

life has always been changing for me. after a 2 yrs posting in Spitland aka Shanghai I have been back in Sg for almost 1.5yrs and life has again changed. Will import some meaningful posts from my other blogs here but otherwise this blog shall document my life from this point onwards. Expect lots of bimbo fashion posts as i am a online shopaholic and shoe mad. every morning i still find myself lamenting that i have nothing to wear! hmmph....woman.

will also have some old posts added so no cause of alarms if there are post older then this greeting post. attempting to consolidate another blog into this one so i can delete the other. change is good.

0 contradictions:

graphic counters