Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shoe Alert

Hands up if you love shoes!

Shoes are like the highest order in my fashion drool. The contradiction is that my feet blisters too easily and many shoes including running shoes have my feet in pain after couple of hours. Still that is not reason enough to stop buying as i have to keep hunting for THE shoe right...ahem...anyway eyeballing is free la so this is what i spy now.....

Giuseppe Zanotti High Heel See Through Stilt Wedges
so gorgeous! the clean soles with just the right amount of details. I believe although it is really high it may not be as difficult to walk in as it seems since the front is also elevated so the arch is not that steep and thus not as painful on the sole. beyond my budget for sure.

Dolce Vita Dijion Owl sandals


the color is nice (i like the pewter! so easy to match) and the details are so good. http://www.barefoottess.com shipping is expensive really love this one...

something closer to home and friendlier on the feet:

Lacoste Ballet Flats. Sweet and in my fav shade of pink! footilicious!

0 contradictions:

graphic counters