Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ideal Proposal?

back when some DVD store were having a sale I bought the korean drama Hwang Jini. As the man was again away on biz, I rellied on Jini to help me occupy my time. I have watched 8 episodes so far and on one of the episodes Eunho (the guy Jini likes) kinda wanted to show Jini he loves her when Jini was about to tell him there is no chance for them due to the old cast system which forbids marraige between nobleman class and gisaeng which are korean version of geisha and considered low cast.

whats with the hair anyway. they always have this big hair which supposedly shows grooming and beauty. I prefer her like this


Anyway Jini went to look for Eunho and when she arrived at the bridge, the entire path was covered with flowers. She tread her way like a fairy over the bridge to a pavilion and there was a string hanging down. Naturally she pulled it and down sliding came a ring inscribed with a message from Eunho.

The scene was beautiful and I starting thinking maybe one day I will come home and find our apartment floor covered with rose petals (yah color coordination is still a must and the bright red will stand out given our black/gray scheme). I walk in feeling like a princess and find tied to the doorway to the room a string. When I pulled it, a hugh 1 carat diamond ring came sliding down and the man walks slowly towards me and kneel to ask for my hand.....

But who will sweep up the rose petals later? moi most likely kwa kwa kwa and unlike in the show whereby the ring can slide slowly into her palms, i think my diamond would fly top speed and probably roll off to some corner and we will both be on bended knees then looking for it. Shucks with a practical mind like mine how to have a dreamy proposal? duh


0 contradictions:

graphic counters